Friday, February 15, 2013

Where do I begin. There are so many Pitfalls in Running a Small Furniture / cabinet shop. I was vary lucky. I attended the Australian School of fine Furniture where I felt we were Prepared as much as they could for the real world of making a carrer in Fine Woodworking.  WHAT I HAVE LEARED SINCE THEN!!!!!
What I'm Gonna try and do here is give small bits of critical info.  Not just about staying in business but
Growing it as well.
For anyone out there that may read this please go easy on me, I'm not much of a writer but I'm trying.
I guess all I'm really trying to do is help the small Fine Woodworking Businesses . There were so many problems I hade in the beginning, It was frustrating. So if I can help anyone not make some of the mistakes I did then great.
Have to get to the Shop.. First...
#1 Try as hard as you can to not over extend your self financially. What I mean Is don't barrow a butt load of money, not with out a plan at least. And trust me, your plan probably  has holes in it if your a new business.  Being Financially burden will compromise the quality of you work. And the Quickest way to go out of Business is to do Poor Work....  Your work always has to shine....





WWW.williamolsendesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment